Posts by mom2leelee

I don't have any advice, but just wanted to let you know the original Nintendo first came out in 1986 ( I can remember it like it was yesterday, I was SO excited to get one!). Anyway, point being the shag carpet in out house was long gone by then..lol.
I commented in your gallery. I think they turned out great!
Great topic! My 6 yr old daughter and I have made a gingerbread house every year for the past 3 years. I'll admit it, we use the box kit but this year I was hoping to make my own so I'll be watching this closely!
I would love to know where to get these!
Which tip did you end up using for the purple flower?
JodieF, these are huge peeves of mine also! I hate cutting my own cake but when I take cakes to work I try to make sure I am the one who cuts them. I work w/ a bunch of guys so I know that atleast if I cut it it's going to be with love and care..lol.Also I have had this on my last two cakes. My sister has said "So what is this cake really worth" and when I say $100 or so she says "I would never pay that kind of money for a cake!".
Check out the "Amuse me, favorite fall combos" thread in this forum. It has some very yummy sounding pumpkin cake recipes!
WOW! KHalsted, your cookies are beautiful!!
caramel cream cheese icing and maybe a layer of sugared pecans? YUMMY!
lutie..thanks for that idea. My mom just canned some apple butter the other and I never thought of using it as a filling!