Posts by dixiechick0225

Thank you!
What is the standard of practice for wedding cupcake stands? Do the brides provide their own or is that a service you provide to clients? Thank you!
Thank you all for your guidance! I can't wait to try some of the recipes!
Hello! I'd like to try some recipes from the Cake Mix Doctor but I have been hesitating because she says not to use mix with the pudding already in it. Is there a brand that comes with no pudding? Is this not a major concern?Thank you for your help!
Thank you very much!
Is anyone familiar with Colette Peters' Meringue Buttercream recipe? I am looking for a good buttercream recipe that is light and easy to ice with. Is this a good fit? Any other suggestions?Thank you!
Hello,I am searching for a raspberry lemon filling recipe. Does anyone have one to share? Does such a thing exist?Thank you!
Thank you very much for your help!
This is my first post and I am not sure if I am doing things correctly. The system deleted half of my original message. Anyway, I am looking for a pearlized effect for a loopy bow and I am not sure where to begin in my search for shimmers. Thanks!
I am looking for suggestions on shimmer dust type products and techniques for embellishing fondant. I would like to use it is on loopy bow and was hoping for a "pearlized" effect. I haven't dabbled too much into shimmers yet. Thanks for your help!~ Jen