Posts by cookieswithdots

Can you use thre SPS system when making a topsy turvy cake?ThanksMelissa
You're right. It's just that the manual shows a different adjustment knob. So confusing. But just pop the one that comes with the Circut and you're al set.Melissa
That is good to hear. I ordered some for an upcoming baby shower and I'm anxious to try it on my cakes. But-- I also got my Cricut Cake yesterday and I can't wait to try it out. Believe it or not-- that's what I'm gonna do on Mother's Day.Melissa
Looks so great. I agree with just practicing, just takes time.Melissa
Posted this here as well. For those of you who receive your machine and wonder why the blade assembly differs from the manual here is what I found out. If you go to content.cricut.com/c/downloads/cricutcakemaual.pdf this will show you the correct picture of the blade assembly. It is the one that is included with the machine.Only trying to help because I was confused. Thanks to the others who helped as well. They need to update their manual!!!Melissa
OK- I found the answer. Searched content.cricut.com/c/downloads/cricutcakemanual.pdfThis shows the CORRECT picture for the blade assembly that comes with the machine. Thanks goodness. I hope this helps anyone that was scratching their head like me!!!!!!!!!!!!Melissa
P-Thank you sooooo very much for your explanation. You guys rock at helping answer questions. I just love this place. Looks like I'm ok along with another gal who posted the same question. I'll keep reading up on this though. Interesting.))))Melissa
Debster-Looks like we posted the same questions on different places! Ha! Seems like we're not nuts after all. So-- mine is just white like you explained, no nunbers, etc. Man- I am not very happy at this point.Let me know what you think but I guess this is how it comes, it's just that the manual was not updated.Melissa
I received mine today from CutnCrop. BUT-- I'm interested to know if anyone is having issues with the blade assembly. It seems mine is missing the adjustment knob. Pls let me know if any of you are having the same issues.Thanks!Melissa
Interesting. What are your thoughts? I'm not a happy camper. Melissa