Posts by Alisa555

The one that I have found tastes and hold up the best, is so incredibly easy.   Here it is:   1 (3.4 oz) box instant white chocolate pudding mix (use jello brand name, not generic) 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream 2 Tbsp very finely grated white chocolate (optional)   Whip pudding mix and cream together until mixture becomes very thick.  Fold in grated white chocolate.
I frequently use white chocolate cream - it is actually my most requested with RV.  Candied ginger added to the white chocolate cream is delicious with RV if someone is looking for something a little more exotic.  Others fillings I have done are a cream cheese or white chocolate cream with lemon or orange zest.
I have this airbrush and compressor. I haven't practiced enough to really perfect any fine detail yet, but it works great for pretty much anything you want to use it for - I use it alot for coloring sugar flowers, bows, anything I want to give a metallic finish, etc. I have airbrushed whole cakes also, both fondant and buttercream. I have to admit, I become addicted to airbrushing everything with pearl spray, it has such a pretty sparkly finish. The compressor is quiet...