Posts by zdebssweetsj

Hi just wanted to tell everyone how much I've missed being able to pop on here and know whatever question I had someone would have an answer for me. I've not been on the forum for quiet awhile. A little over a year ago I had the gastric bypass surgery because of diabetes. The surgery has been a life saving and altering success. Unfortunately I'm still not able to tolerate sugar without a huge spike in blood sugar, It has been one of the hardest decisions I've ever made...
Thanks I'll give that a shot.
I used Sharon Zambito's video, she also recomended ganache under the fondant,it works great.
I'd like to know also, if the recipe needs adjusting that may be why I have trouble with the bottoms getting to dark.
Wow and I thought my lil ole order was big. I baked first and I use a large pastry bag for filling my cupcake batter. Then I put CC on baking sheets and ice, then refrigerate to make them easier to box. Congrats and good luck.
I do freeze mine also, haven't had a problem yet. Just put out a special order for my daughters company 60 dozen cupcakes 6 different flavors 4 different icing, Oh Yeah I had to freeze them, to get that many done.
I do freeze mine also, haven't had a problem yet. Just put out a special order for my daughters company 60 dozen cupcakes 6 different flavors 4 different icing, Oh Yeah I had to freeze them, to get that many done.
Hi Pat, I checked them out too, it can't be butter their cupcakes aren't refridgerated( I think in Al. if its butter it's got to be refridgerated). Thought the cupcake and the icing were really good just didn't care for the ratio of icing to cake.
Hi Pat, I checked them out too, it can't be butter their cupcakes aren't refridgerated( I think in Al. if its butter it's got to be refridgerated). Thought the cupcake and the icing were really good just didn't care for the ratio of icing to cake.
Need to make green slime for a science cake, I've seen a recipe on CC around Halloween but don't remember how it was made I'm thinking it had soda water, or tonic that made it floresent, does anyone know how to do this?