Posts by Ragdikacie

Let us know how they turn out! I am anxious to find out....
Me too!!! I'd looove to be on "the list." Wow, we'e all special, we are on Gemini's list... Lol!kaciderikisagabe@aol.com
Not to hijack or anything, but since we are on the topic of crappy family members...My Uncle's wife, (I refer to her as that because she is NOT, I repeat NOT, my aunt) whom I will refer to as V, is a horrible person. I believe that is the nicest thing I have said about her, but anywho...I didn't attend the Mother's Day dinner that my Mom and her family went to, but when we saw her, I asked how everything went. First she complains and says that she got stuck sitting next...
Thanks for all the congrats! I will have to think up a name...hmmm....perhaps Snowball??? LOL!!!
Count me in too!!! I would love to get together!I am in Valley Station, but I go to Louisville Cake and Candy Supply. Their address is:7317 Saint Andrews Church Rd Louisville, KY 40214 502-368-3600If you are coming from Dixie, it is right before the light at Palatka on the right hand side. I believe the website is the same as the name .com. Super nice ladies there!
So I just got a Kitchenaid mixer. Yes, I know, I have been in the stoneages. Well, actually more like the 70's using my grandmother's old Sunbeam, but it finally went kapoot. I mean seriously, the only speeds I had were on and off...lol.Today I went to Sears to find a Kitchenaid and what do ya know they had one on clearance for $130!!! I brought that puppy home and put it to work. I have to say I looove it already!!!
That cake is goregous and worth waaay more than $35! I would def give her an itemized list of the cost of ingredients and politely ask when you are getting the remaining $15. That's the least she could give you!!!
Hi! Newbie here!I want to make a cake for my diabetic grandma and have been researching diabetic buttercream faux icings. Are there any recipes out there that don't have to be refrigerated? IE, not using whipping cream. I will not be in town and my mother will take this to the family dinner held at a restaurant. Thanks so much!!!