Posts by katwomen1up

I need to do decorations in buttercream only. Thanks though
Looking for some different ideas to pipe on Yule logs. Does anyone have some different ideas besides the poinsettia, wreath and candles? If you do please post with how too's. TIA, Kathie
Not sure about the tart and sour. But the sucker idea sounds like it may be a lose start. Thx
Thanks everyone! The boysenberry is close, I'd have to try it to see what it taste like. I will also try making my own when I check out the other sites you've posted. It is used with white, dark, or milk chocolate, depending on what you like. A cake shop I used to go to carried it but they've been closed for a few years now. It must be a big secret where to get it, another cake shop wouldn't order it for me, or give me the name of the distributor they get it from. The...
What am I looking for to make this? I went to the website and looked around. They don't have the candy crunch I'm looking for. How do I know what to buy to make my own? Kat
Thank you, I will look into it for sure!
Does anyone know where to buy raspberry ting a ling or candy crunch? I have been looking for this for years and haven't been able to find it. I'm looking for just plain raspberry not blue raspberry. Any help is much appreciated, TIA, Kathie
I wish I could answer you. I have the same problem and it doesn't matter what brand of flour I use.
I have been trying to find Raspberry ting a ling (Raspberry candy crunch) for years. All I'm able to find is every other flavor. I want just plain Raspberry not blue Raspberry. Please help
Everyday Recipes - The classic, original, no-bake dessert that is quick and easy to makeThis classic, delicious snack has been making memories for kids and parents alike for generations.(Nutrition Information)3 tablespoons butter or margarine1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows- OR -4 cups miniature marshmallows6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cerealWhy use Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®?1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir...