Posts by RMF73

Thank you all soo much. I really really appreciate your feedback.Wish me luck!!!
This is an AWESOME tip! My bags get soo messy and I am sooo excited to try this! Thanks!!!!!!
I want to make a dummy cake because I want to practice without wasting a cake, but I have never done that before. Can someone tell me if I actually ice the styrofoam before laying my fondant on it like I would a real cake or do I put something else under the fondant or just lay the fondant on the dummy cake solo?Any feedback is appreciated!Thanks!
I noticed the same thing. I know they are trying to fix an e-mail problem but I wasnt sure if this was part of that problem or not so I went ahead and contacted CC about it 2 days ago. Hopefully they will fix the problem.
Depends on your area but $3-$4 per serving, depending on complexity of design, etc. is reasonable for fondant cakes
Thanks! Is there a certain brand of airbrush paint you could recommend please?
I also am thinking about purchasing an airbrush. My question is, what do you use for the color? Is it edible paint or food coloring mixed with something else? Since I do my cakes for hobby, I may just get the preval sprayer - that was a good suggestion - but what do I fill it with???
Mine start at $1.50 and go up from there. Yours are cheap at $10 for a dozen. Dont budge on your price.
or you can use powdered sugar instead of cornstarch.
or you can use powdered sugar instead of cornstarch.