Posts by kimkake

After quite a few phone calls, I got to the correct people for my state and just have to mail in a form and pay $15 to "reserve" my name until my licensing is done!So happy - my name was available!!
Wow cupadeecakes - that is just beautiful - and a lot of cakes!!Looks like a lot of work went into that booth - thanks for sharing!
Thanks to schmulie14 -- that looks about the size of booth I am allowed at my bridal show and helps me a lot - I really like how you did you table cloths - that look adds to your booth!Thanks!
Wow cerps - that is gorgeous!! Love how it is all color coordinated!Thanks for sharing!!
I have decided on a business name - can I go ahead and have some business cards printed up and some marketing done before my licensing is final? I need to have the cards for a bridal show coming up in about a month - is there someone with the state I need to check with first?? Or can I just have my name?I searched google and facbook and the such, and there is someone with the name in Hawaii - but I am in Wisconsin - does this matter??I know I've seen duplicate names...
I am getting ready to set up my first cake booth at a bridal show. I would love to see your cake booth and how you have everything laid out. I am looking for ideas from back drops to tablecloths!! Anyone with advise without pictures, I would love to hear from you also!Thanks so much!!
Ok - I've done a little research online and I am finding the squeeze bottles - but I don't see how a coupler and tip could be attached - is there a special type of bottle for this?Thanks!
I was just looking at decorated cookies on flickr - and I see a decorator using squeeze bottles with couplers and tips instead of bags. Those of you that use squeeze bottles - where would I order those from? This looks so much cleaner and I wouldn't have to worry about my royal icing drying and squeezing out the end of the bag all of the time. Would love to try this - thanks in advance for your info!!
Thanks for the post on karenscookie blog - I hadn't seen that post although I have been on her blog before. I had seen it on Sweetopia - I believe that's all Marian will use also is PME.Thanks for the responses!
Though I've never used a PME tip (yet) - I know what everyone is saying about the curling - I've made up my mind.