Posts by catlharper

Hi everyone!   Well, I thought I was going to have a cake to share this week since we had dinner out at a friends the other night and I was supposed to bring dessert...then I cut my hand open. UGH. My husband says there are easier way of getting out of the dishes than hurting my hands! LOL!  So no photos from me tonight.   As for last week. I do want to apologize for flaking. We had a full house of people and while that usually doesn't stop me from checking in and...
Opening up another session of the FNCC! Everyone is welcome to come share their week, share photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if they can!   Cat
Edie, Life keeps throwing stuff at us and it's really hard to get through it and keep on feeling creative. Whatever you are doing is working!   Cat
Thankfully, no, not a relapse! Just a houseful of family and way too much to do! LOL! We had another baby born in our family this past week so we got to go meet him that night too. Just crazy busy weekend!   Cat
Hi everyone! I don't know how many of you may be getting this message. I don't actually get too many notifications from here so I love coming back and seeing what I missed!   Sorry about Friday night and no Cake Club...we had guests over and I totally forgot until Saturday morning! We will have to make up for it this Friday with LOTS of photos! I have a few to share so it will be a good night for me to catch up with all of you!   Cat
Awesome cakes!   Rosie: Love the display on the cupcakes! SO cute!  Love the horse cut out too..is that a cookie cutter or machine cut or???   SweetShop: Adorable baby shower cake! VERY clean!  Love the hockey cake too. Jersey's always take a lot more work than I think they will! LOL!   Cat
Ana, thank you...it's been something else. Between my hand and this illness I, literally, have not been myself in 4 months. I'm so DONE! I'm a really lousy patient too...my poor hubby!  The only upside with this illness is that I've lost 11 pounds the past two weeks! Amazing how easy it is to diet when food sounds horrid to you! LOL! Silver lining!     Edie! Sounds life is being anything BUT fair to you these days! That is a whole lot of change to be happening in a...
Hi everyone,   I've been down with bronchitis the past two weeks. The party went quite well but I'm prone to bronchitis and felt it coming on the morning of the party. By Monday I was in bed...for a week. This week hasn't been too much different but I finally turned the corner for better and am finally feeling like a normal person. One who gets very tired very quickly but still! I'll take it! LOL!    Needless to say there's been no baking of any sort going on here. I...
Opening up another session of the FNCC! Everyone is welcome to share their week, share photos of their work, ask for help or provide help if they can! Hope to see lots of photos this week!   Cat
I love both of them! The tiny LV bags crack me up! Perfect! Oh, and the 12 year old in my house gives the Minecraft cake a BIG thumbs up!    Cat