Posts by pugmama1

THanks for the info- will try it soon!!
I recently used Duncan Hines carrot cake mix (Supreme I think). Made cupcakes. I added some crushed pineapple, coconut, and chopped walnuts. I think it turned out great- people loved them. Extra spice would be good also.
I agree. Make it cash, not a check. Did you ever get a depostit?
I broke some of it apart and put it in zip-locs. But the rest I just tightenend and closed the bag, kept it in the box, and keep it in a cool place. It has been good for 2 years that way. I think it should be kept cool and some people say they freeze it but mine has stayed fine.
I broke some of it apart and put it in zip-locs. But the rest I just tightenend and closed the bag, kept it in the box, and keep it in a cool place. It has been good for 2 years that way. I think it should be kept cool and some people say they freeze it but mine has stayed fine.
It would be helpful to know what recipes you are using to be of help. Also, are you making any substitutions? Generally, with icing, if it is a butter/shortening/powdered sugar icing, start with the minimum amount of liquid. There really can be so many variables here so please give us a recipe.
Well....Martha Stewart is intense- no argument there, but personally I have tried many of her recipes and they have been amazing and I make them often. Recently I tried her Brown Butter Toffee Blondies which were demonstrated on her show and the recipe is available on her site. They are so good that I have to think twice about making them because I will lose all control and eat too many! I like her household products as well- reasonable prices and good quality. She is a...
Thanks for sharing- will try it!
What color yellow would you use to make a pale shabby chic yellow buttercream?
I agree- I received excellent, personalized service from her!!