Posts by BREN28

can someone post the recipe for the orange dreamsicle cake. i found the one in the begining of the thread,but wasnt sure if there is an updated one. im at work,and this computer wont give me access when i click on the gooledocs. thanks!!!
you did a great job on it!! i love the tree,and the figure's are really cute!!
you did a wonderful job on it!!!
i'd love to know the recipe also!
you can use edible glue,buttercream,melted chocolate,piping gel, or a little water.
i remember someone posting that they mixed candy clay with their rkt's,which made it really sturdy.
if it's between the wilton spray's and hand painting,i would go for the hand painting. i dont trust the wilton spray's,especially if you want to have the lines nice and crisp.i think the wilton spray is ok for broad area's,but not something like that. you have to much over spray and its also very "drippy". maybe someone else will have a better idea for you.
looks very festive,i wouldn't do anything else to it either! great job!
wow,when i opened up the thread and saw your picture,i thought..."no,no,no,she can't be giving this up!" i do understand though,you have to keep yourself healthy,that come's first! how exciting that you get to go back to school to fulfill another dream of yours. thank you for all of the threads with the awesome advise and your wonderful sense of humor! best of luck with going back to school and being a teacher!
he's adorable!! love his feathers! hope you have a happy thanksgiving also!!