Posts by BREN28

At Hobby Lobby, in the clay department,they have different kinds of molds and in the same area they have the soap molds which are just plastic. Can you use any of these molds for candy or fondant or should I stick to the molds in the candy dept. only?TIABRENDA
Kelleym, Thank you so much for the great information,and since I am still practicing my techniques, I think I will just charge her for the ingredients(for now)! THANKS!!
I am a newbie just learning about cake decorating,and having a great time by the way,and need to know how much to charge for an 11x15 sheet cake just like the one in my photos (safari animals).Its yellow cake with chocolate filling in half the cake and pineapple filling in the other half.This is for my sister,and she wants to pay me,but I have no idea what to charge. Can anyone give me some idea's please?TIA
EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE A DOG, AND EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE CAKE IN A BOX, WHY PUT IT ON THE FLOOR??! DONT GET IT.
would it be tacky to pull out receipts to show these people who think you charge to much,so that they can see how much you paid for supplies.I know as a newbie, I didnt now how much supplies were until I had to start paying for them. THEY CAN BE EXPENSIVE! then let them know how long it acually takes you to do the cake start to finish, your price is not even including the labor and time you put into it.
Im so happy I found this site, it has so much great info for a newbie like me. Im so excited, i want to try so many idea's that Ive seen on CC,but dont know where to start.I think I want to try a FBT first and see how it goes.Just wanted everybody to know I think all of your cakes are awsome and you all have such a great talent. THANKS!