Posts by carolgaler

I couldn't agree more with fellow cc member KoryAk...
I'm very upset with Cake Central, my post was edited by them. It appears as if they edited many of our posts and replaced our posted web addresses with global sugar art. That is cr@p and seems like boarder line illegal censorship. I DO NOT BUY MY FONDANT FROM GLOBAL SUGAR FARTS! I BUY FROM ANOTHER SITE WHICH HAS FREE SHIPPING. _PISKYPIXIE_ _DOT_ _COM
Where I buy Satin Ice start at $45 ** and the shipping is not bad. They also offer Pettinice Rolled fondant at very good prices too and soon they will be offering Choco-pan and Fodarific. The offer free shipping (not for fondant) for orders above $75check it out www.piskypixie.com
Pisky Pixie offer Satin Ice , Pettinice at very competitive prices and the shipping is not bad either.Shipping to Alaska go for $ 26!www.piskypixie.com
Pisky Pixie Sugarcraft gives you free shipping on orders above $75 and the prices are great.www.piskypixie.com
Maisie Parrish will be in Montreal on June , if you are interested , check it out www.piskypixie.com
Try Pisky Pixie Sugarcraft www.piskypixie.com or tel 508-365-0436
Maisie Parrish from England will be going to Canada on June'09 . Would you like to attende one of her workshops??? [img]www.piskypixie.net[/img]
Maisie Parrish from England will be going to Canada on June'09 . Would you like to attende one of her workshops??? [img]www.piskypixie.net[/img]
Maisie Parrish from England will be going to Canada in June'09 . Would you like to attende one of her workshops??? [img]www.piskypixie.net[/img]