Posts by miasuzzette

Buenos dia, me gustaria, una tambien. El mio es suemari1313@aol.com. Lindo dia a todas. Muchas Gracias, Mia
I have a Gumpaste recipe that calls for CMC, Which, I don't have. I have Tylose and Gum-Tex, Which, one I can use as a substitue on CMC. Thanks for reading and responding. Have a good one...Mia
Jason, If I made, I was to say , Thanks for your respond and time. I appreciate it...
Good evening to all, I need help, How much would you charge to give a class. Includes showing her how to make 2 cake recipes, Simple syrup & 2 frosting. She would put all the baking material. In those recipes. I will give her 3 more recipes to do on her own... How much would you charge? Thanks for reading and responding...
Hi, Vista, Can you tell the amount of Coco Powder to add for a 5lb. Thank you...
Can, someone, tell me how I can color Wilton Fondant in black and for it not to have the bitter taste. Thank you for looking and posting... Thank you Mia
Does anyone have a cream cheese icing that I can decorate a cake with to make borders, flowers etc. Thanks for looking and responding
TO ALL>>>THANKS FOR YOUR POST.
THANKS FOR YOUR POST. IT HELPS ME...
I need it to make shell, star and more on a Baby Shower cake. I don't want it to droop. Can someone. Please, Help. I had Made a Birthday cake and it was droopy...I was so upset...Thanks for your help