Posts by kwebbeltje

I used a little water, but piping gel will hold much better when your glass would be very cold ;)  
yep just water and a little foodcolor ;)
I see more and more sweet tables passing by. but ow my, what would it cost to get a different setting of matching glasses or jars? well, it would not cost you many dollars as wel a little time. look what I did this morning. I have no idea if someone did it before I did. of so than sorry for my post. but I thought it was a nice idea so I wanted to share it with my cake friends all over the world so where better than on cakecentral? I hope you like this idea, I did...
thank You Sue, do you speak dutch? I'm much better at Dutch
this morning I recieved an email for the top 25 of 2010. so I open the link and wauw!!! I was completely fallen of my chair. I was staring at my own picture on the firtst place!!!! whoehoooooo. whahahha so I became worse a year later whahhaha no, that's not the way I see it. I had a troubled an sick year. and it was my choise to create a lot less cakes so I have more time for my family and I wil continue that because it feels right like this. I have no problema at all to...
whoehoe!!!! this morning I recieved a message on my facebook page from a cakefriend of mine that I was featured on cakecentral in the Top 25 Most Popular Cake Makers in 2011 at the 13th place!!! wow! who was expecting that? I for real wasn't! but I was absolutely flabbergasted and also very proud. I'm just a hairdresser from holland and I do cakedecoration for a hobby in my spare free time. I have a husband and two sons who give me lots of freedom to play with sugar as I...
maybe you can ask what she absolutely does not like?
in holland we think everything is expencive so we went looking for a cheap way to make them the cheapest way is to use the small round paper with lace border. I don.t know how they are called in english. I try to put some photo's here. just use the border and cut them in half.http://www.deleukstetaarten.nl/forum/viewtopic.php?id=74469scroll down tot the photo for the result.the other way is to cut them out of scrapbookpaper. U can also use a pons to make a lice border in...
I beleve there is no lack of cakestuff here. just look at the right places
hi there girls in holland, you only live 10-15 minutes away from me. just look for an action store or a xenos store. they are very cheap. i give painting workshops if you want to. i charge 25euro p.p. excl. the item to paint. if you can read dutch join www.deleukstetaarten.nl it is a very lovelysite for cakedecorating and inspiration (sorry for the poor english, bacardi speaking over here , it's been a hard day at work 12,5 hours) perhaps a caketalk in zoetermeer? I...