Posts by myslady

Sorry to hear that your business is failing. Grocery stores are your indirect competition because they sell the same product as you. Now that you are a deco pac customer you can now offer the copyrighted designs based on those designs.You have contacted Disney about it. Give them a chance to follow up on it.
The support system is what holds the cake together when they are stacked.
I agree with jgifford about letting your customer bully you. It's one thing to go the extra mile but quite another to bend ovet backwards for them.I also agree your customer is due a refund. While your interpretation is cute, I felt that the cake was missing something. By the tier having belt loops it draws your eye to it.
Why cite that research has been, done but that it is not conducive to individual business. Wouldn't that be the point of doing your own reasearch to see what type of environment it is and determine if you want to introduce your business in it?While I agree that if the OP only wants to give away product then it would not be profitable for her, but if she is open to selling product in addition to giving away samples, then she would need to look into it to see if it is a...
Do your research on the mall. I would take the time to check out the mall during the time you would be renting the cart to see what type of crowd is there at that time. I would also see if people are interested in cupcakes at the mall and you may capture people who are looking to buy a cupcake in addition to a sample depending on where you are at. There have been countless posts about giving away free product only begats more requests for free product so I wouldn't go with...
You would be an employee or independent contractor for her and she would need to pay you an hourly wage to make the pops for her. You can set the wage to be whatever you want it to be e.g. $15 - $20 an hour, min 4 hours. As far as the product is concerned, I doubt she would advertise that you rolled the balls. If you currently sell them, you are creating an environment where you are competing against yourself on that level. Personally while it sounds like a good situation...
Fondant - roll it out almost to the thickness you need then place the cobblestone mat over it. Then use your rolling pin to roll over the cobblestone mat to emboss the fondant.you may need to make it a lily thicker then usual your first try to get the hang of it.
Fondant - roll it out almost to the thickness you need then place the cobblestone mat over it. Then use your rolling pin to roll over the cobblestone mat to emboss the fondant.
My 8 in cakes start at 40 but i don't know gluten free pricing and im not in Illinois. Im close though.
I agree to much of a choice makes people indecisive.In addition to each category you can highlight a special combination each month for one of the other combinations.