Posts by Jazz2U

Oh Julia, if you are hanging on this site, you will, you will...
I always said this site makes me try things I'm not capable of! But a lot of times,it works out. How about a car for Father's Day? I think the shape of your car was great & so were the tires and you made you're GS sooo happy. That's what counts!
I think Buddy joined when there was some bashing going on here. They may have dropped that thread. I think it was right after he had our cake group over for a class. I missed the show last night & I am waiting for the repeat in 20 mins. They were great hosts for our group. No drama, just joking and having fun. I was so impressed with their patience in teaching and they really seemed to enjoy the class too. Buttercream was not my friend before I took the class & I'm...
There are 2 on this page. Warning! You may spend more than you plan on on must have molds!!! They have lots of 3D molds. https://www.candymoldcentral.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idcategory=1252&curPage=6&sortField=sku
Congratulations!!! I don't do candy but I am thinking that it would be too heavy for a cake. How about royal icing decorations going up the cake similar to the chandelier?
Buddy, when is your new cake challenge on? From what you said, it should be really interesting. I signed up already for the next class next month. YIPPEE!!!!!! Can't wait! Are we going to be filmed?I have to tell you a story about Buddy that my friend told me. She belongs to another cake group & went to their day long "seminar" where they have cake decorators doing demos. She knew I was a fan of Buddy's and just couldn't get away to go. She said one of the other...
Baci, I'll post the forum on our group's site.Edna, beautiful cakes!This site does have incredible talent! I've complained that it makes me try things I'm not capable of!! Being in a challenge must be... well, a challenge! You're not working in your own kitchen, don't know what you're going to have to do, working under pressure, hot lights, etc. You see the challengers sometimes working in hot or humid conditions & you can imagine what that does to your fondant, icing...
Whew! I just found out about this link from another site I was on & read through the whole thing. I don't know where to start. I'm famous for my long stories so here goes.... Maybe a year or 2 ago, my mom & I were watching the wedding cake challenge when Buddy finished early. We LOVED his cakes & thought he should have won. That bride was so annoying because she critisized everyone. Now, maybe they did that on purpose & she wasn't really that way but I wrote Buddy...
Here! Here! We want molds!!!
I just looked at my wish list there and they are only out of 1 of my 11 items. I was looking at the pans list & they have a lot to offer. It seems like they are out of the Magic Line mostly. I would imagine that they have a minimum order to place with the manufacturers/distributors so they can't replace ones as they run out of maybe? I've always been happy with their service & was thrilled to get 25% off!!! I really don't want to spend the money this month but I can't...