Posts by Amanda80

Thanks for the advice..
Okay, this is probably a silly question, but I need to know... Does anyone know how long does Wilton's ready to roll fondant stay good??? I can't find a expiration date on the package anywhere.. Thanks for the help..
Ok, the last time I made a red dyed BC it had a yucky after taste.. Is there a way to make red icing without it having a after taste??? I've been using the wilton coloring.. Can anyone please help ,because I'm making a cake this next weekend that needs to be red.. Thanks
Thanks for the help... I greatly appreciate it...
Well, I have a baby shower cake to make that is going to require alot of fondent... And I was just wondering what would be the best way to flavor the fondent and are there flavorings that are better tasting then others.. Your help well be greatly appreciated... Thanks
I was just wondering just incase one day I might need too...What would be the best and safest way to mail a cake to someone???
You could color the whole cake to look like the side of a building, and use those spray can food coloring to graffiti his name on it like ( ____ was here)... You could make some fondent spray can to lay around the cake.. Just an idea... Good luck...
You could make it look like the back side of man just the waist to the thighs... Wearing a pair of speedo's on that have speedo writtin across the butt of them... You could even do the cake in blue icing or fondent to look like he is swimming in water.. Just an idea... good luck ..
Gift bag and present cakes a big hit also... You could do a bunch of little present cakes and/or gift bags one for each person's name on the tags... Just an idea...
How about doing a cake that looks like a chalk board w/ chalk writting all over the sides and top... Then make one of those pregnant belly bodies w/ a teacher like dress on it to lay on the top of the cake... Just an idea ... You 'll have to post a pic of it when you finish it... Good luck...