Posts by gottabakenow

bulletproof cakes sounds like they're rock hard. maybe don't go for that.
thank you! I just tasted it and it seems fine, so unless someone else thinks I'll die from eating it, I'm going to go ahead and use it.If anyone does think I'll die, please let me know as soon as possible.
anyone? cake is iced...
I might get jumped on for this, but I'm going to ask anyway... I have fondant that's more than a year old. It's been in an airtight container and it smells like fondant should smell. Should I not use it? It says use for up to a year. If I can use it, it's going to be tomorrow, so I need an answer soon. Thanks in advance!
Great site! I do agree about the font- I would use something a little easier to read, not as fancy, and a little bigger. I would suggest pics of each item near the description of it, if that's possible. Your about us page needs a little editing. I'm just going to tell you what I would change it to. I've always had a passion for cooking and baking. About 4 years ago, I was helping a friend of mine with a party she was throwing. I had prepared all of the food, not thinking...
lol! she thought of Z'licious Catering, but no one else liked it...
This isn't for me, it's for a friend of mine. She's starting a catering business and can't think of a name... She lives in NY, her name starts with a Z, she wants something kind of cute but not cutesy... Any ideas?
why does a cake for a girl have to be pink?
I like the second one better. Really cute!Happy Chanukah (and good Shabbos!)!
Does anyone have a tried and true crusting chocolate buttercream recipe? Also, any recommendations for a frosting to put on spice cake (any yummy recipes for that?)? I was thinking some sort of confectioner's sugar glaze. Thanks!