Posts by chassidyg

I use a mini ice cream/cookie scoop! :) 
French Toast & Bacon Oreo Chocolate Malt
Baking a sheet cake to cut is a brilliant idea! I'll definitely be doing that this winter! I want to send some cakes in a jar to a few family members & friends!
I've been to Sweet Daddy in Phoenix, they now have 3 locations. They blow Sprinkles away. My 4 kids actually spit out their Sprinkles cupcakes, they thought it was awful. I tried to force myself to eat one...didn't really work. 
I bought my daughter a cake like that from Target back in 2007, it was 29.99, it had a sheet cake in the middle, cupcakes around the sides. And it was a 1/8 sheet cake. Fed about 20 people if that. Your friend definitely got ripped off!
SaraNichole, the photographer owns the rights to the photographs. No one can use them without the orignial photographer's consent.
That is what I did Dukeswalker, I got my certicate from Maricopa County e-mailed to me in 12 hours from when I submitted it online
I always freeze cake pops and cake balls before I dip in the chocolate. and mine have NEVER cracked!
can you make the cake and ice it smooth and still place a fondant bow on top? I know some buttercream is so smooth I think it's fondant
I'm doing cake balls & 2 kinds of cupcakes for my mom's work. Candy for the trick or treaters I'm doing a caramel cheesecake cupcake with apple pie filling & cinnamon buttercream. And a chocolate peanut butter mummy cupcake with reese's pieces eyes.