Posts by mrsprinkles

Hello everyone, this is Mr Sprinkles the "inventor" not of the container, but of the idea of puting cake inside of a container designed for ice cream.  Yes, the patent is pending.  That means that you can make them to sell if you want.  However you are put on notice that if the patent is granted you will have to stop selling.  If you make them for your own use you will never have anything to worry about.    If the patent is not granted you can continue making them to...
The same way that the sprinkles cupcake people were able to trademark "sprinkles" even though it is a very generic term and was my company name for 15 years. I did not trademark the name sprinkles but I was not going to make the same mistake again. Please go to the trademark website and search. You will find that I am the registered owner of the name. I was the first to make cakeshooters and I have applied for a patent. The term cakeshooters was used before to apply...
Please be aware that the name "cakeshooter(s) is trademarked, (by me).Call them anything else when you sell them, please.