Posts by Jillian1585

I was thinking you might mix the pudding with the milk. Then, you could just use that as your binder.
I looove the roses. I think it looks best without the hearts. I agree that they take away from the roses.
I looove the roses. I think it looks best without the hearts. I agree that they take away from the roses.
Maybe you could make the puddding using half of the milk the recipe calls for. Just add a little a at a time to the cake crumbs until you get the consistancy that you like. I've found that for every cup of cake crumbs I use between 1/2oz to 1oz of binder. Hope this helps.
Your cake is absolutely gorgeous. What a witch!!
Love them!!! Your cake truffles look delicious, too!
Is there any way the temp might be a little too high in the oven? I know the oven my mother had was off by about 16 degrees. Might be worth checking.
Excellent question. I have some in the fridge from Thanksgiving and didn't know if I should just throw it out. I'll think I'll use it for cake balls.
Sounds really neat!! I think you should try the real battery operated ones. I don't know anything about the lead content, but would be inclined not to worry about it much. I can't see that it would be a big deal if it just touched the icing. But, like I said I don't know for sure so don't trust me. Good luck! You have to post a picture when you are done.
I'm glad they turned out so well! I am planning on making some today for the first time and I think I'm going to use the creamer. I have been wondering, do cake balls taste too sweet? I guess I'll find out later today when I make some. It just seems like especially the ones dipped in white chocolate might be a little over the top sweet. I'd love to hear the opinions of people who have eaten them.