Posts by mommakeef

I also only use Michelle Foster's...its amazing! Consistant results each time!
I compeletly agree! I've made this one, but use twinkie filling and orange buttercream icing. I get RAVE reviews! It is super yummy!
I just got a TON of cake pans & tools for super cheap! There's a cake store closing near me and I got all that is listed below for under $300-1 Magic Line 12x16x2 sheet -1 Magic Line square 14” -2 Magic Line square 12” -1 Fat Daddyo 10” square -2 Magic Line 8” square -1 Magic Line 6” square -1 Fat Daddyo 6” square -2 Fat Daddyo 4” square -2 Magic Line 4” round -2 Magic Line 14” round (3” deep) -1 Magic Line 12” round (3” deep) -1 Wilton Preferred 8” round (3” deep) -Wilton...
I have wanted to make a bottle mold for a while now. I just have no idea which products to purchase!! I vote for that video tutorial first! And then the sugar one so i can finish the bottle! Then I'll have to jump over to your site and buy all the products I need!
Does she still have this tutorial? I could not find it! I've been trying to get an elephant to look right for a cake due tomorrow! Hopefully I will have some success tonight!
I thought of that too, but was afraid of stretching out the stars when placing the blue layer on. I guess this will have to be a trial and error kind of thing better get a lot of blue fondant
duplicate
duplicate
Hey all! For my July 4th cake I want to do a tier in white fondant, then a layer of blue fondant over that and cut out stars to show the white underneath. How do i make sure the fondant layers stick together, but still be able to remove the blue where I want the white to show through? I know it'd probably be easier to add white stars on top of blue fondant, but I thought this way would look so much better!Thanks for any help!!~Shannon
Hey all! For my July 4th cake I want to do a tier in white fondant, then a layer of blue fondant over that and cut out stars to show the white underneath. How do i make sure the fondant layers stick together, but still be able to remove the blue where I want the white to show through? I know it'd probably be easier to add white stars on top of blue fondant, but I thought this way would look so much better!Thanks for any help!!~Shannon