Posts by nikki72905

check out my pictures I just used the ball pan to make a pumpkin cake
le cordon bleu school (the art institue) has a program bachelors in Culinary Arts/Management and you can get an associates degree in Baking and pastry arts.. I have not seen a bachelors program in Baking and pastry arts
WOW! THat cake is amazing! I can't wait to see more!
Such fantastic ideas for the think tank! As I continue to gather information so that one day my husband and I may start our own bakery...
I am so glad I am not the only one with an amazing Husband. Dh is so into my cakes, that I drew one up (that the client has not even called me back to look at the design so i don't know if I will get to make it or not) and my Dh has come up with plans for a cake board that would make it sit easier (it is a 3D cell phone cake with the lid open) DH is a previous mechanic (turned current Schneider Walmart Grocery driver) not Over the road, but I still only get to see him...
Good Advice! I know what your talking about though, I used to run a Photography studio that was located in Kmart - I have countless stories that prove that fact. I know these things yet I don't apply them in my life -- HMMM? I am trying to change a lot of things in my life, I think it's time I start rethinking a lot in my life!
WOW! This thread is awesome! I am not ready to charge for my cakes yet, as I am not legal, and will eventually be moving to another area.... However, those prices people would lose sleep over here, they would never pay that much -- I wish they would!! But people here want something for nothing..... Anyway that being said, I had a friend offer me 90.00 for the cake that I made witht he monkey on top in my pictures... that was a wonderful feeling... The cake with the star...
That is awesome!!! Congratulations! I just had a similar instance happen (on a free cake ) It makes you feel so good!
Thank you so much!!! I just had a report from the bride and groom - The cake was so good, that they had to take part of it to their jobs so that they wouldn't eat it all! (this made my day!!) My husband and I didn't get to try the cake because we had to leave to go to the hospital to see his son (another long story that I won't bore you with) however he is out now and doing well. The chocolate chip pudding mix (new from jello) mixed in very well the chocolate chips were...
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1376968Hi, This cake was made for a friend who got married as a surprise to their family on Memorial day. The cake was a surprise as well, they didn't know I was bringing it. The couple said their vows right before they sat down to eat (the pastor was invited to the picnic) The couple has been together for about 9 years and have lived together about that long as well, they did it as a surprise...