Posts by deanwithana

Ya'll are awesome!!! Thanks so much!!!!
Hi there!!! I know that I have seen guides that refer to a formula that figures out how much cake is needed versus the guests invited. I think I have seen where Indydebi (not sure) has one, but I for the life of me cannot find anything in any posts. quick example........200 guests invited - percentage that does not eat cake, no show, etc. = recommended actual cake ordering. I hope this makes sense..............can anyone help me???? Thanks to everyone so much in...
Thanks for the help!!!!!
Hello everyone!!!! I have been playing with some recipes and am beginning to take to the ones that have pudding in them. However, I have a question......does it matter if I use the sugar free or regular instant pudding mix. I have noticed that I only have available the to me a white chocolate in sugar free formula and am wondering if I can use this or must it be regular. Am I over thinking this or will it matter when baking. Any advice would be appreciated from...
I to am a Sugarshack fan!!!! Do invest at least (I have all) in both the Fondant and BC video....you will find it definitely worth it.....
Well, I guess I am going to be of no help here........my absolute and no fail favorite of all time is Sugarshack's recipe!!!! Substitute the sweetex with crisco and run to the corner store and grab some creamer......it changed my buttercream life and I no longer hate it. Also, it makes a great smooth base for fondant!!!! You can't go wrong with it!!!
Sure.....you can have a website to showcase your portfolio, flavors, etc.....do not list any prices............
Hello everyone!!! I was wondering if I could get a few different suggestions and or techniques shared so that I can achieve the look of the top tier (white layered on pink) in the attached link. I just love this look and of course I love this cake!!!! Is the cake completely covered in pink first, then the white pre-cut to shape and then laid on? Is the white cut free hand or is there a cutter?? Any recommendations or suggestion would be appreciated it!!!! Thanks in...
after it is iced or covered.........
Thanks for the information!!!! I will look for both and compare!!!