Posts by 2sdae

I used the piping gel on the fondant and then used red and hot pink sanding sugar to coat the cakes and viola!
I did this for a pretty heart shaped red 3 teir cakehttp://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1191976.html and I covered in fondant then smeared piping gel on then added crushed sugar in 2 hues of color to get a more full deep color. I have done this on ivory buttercream with clear sanding sugar which is a finer grain and texture to the the sugar you might put on cookies unless you happen to use this for that too! But I digress, I used sugar shack's crusting butter cream...
From your posted local I'd say you were right on with the custom handmade flowers and that border is gorgeous too. I love the type lettering too. Check around local prices for similar work and then look at what you charged. That'll tell you what people are paying for what in your area.And remember to check places that sell on the high end and lower end to get a full demographic. But you also have to price for hat customers you are wanting, walmart shoppers or high end...
thanks for letting us novice airbrushers know! We can always use a little fyi !
It's also quite rude to post their codes on a public forum as these sells are sent to you only if you are a member of their forums or sign up for their newsletters.
I love melvira and highly respect her my disgust is not at her for posting this, as she feels she wanted to and had an issue. But to jump on them like a pack of dogs to tear what is an AWESOME co. to shreds and just get into useless slander is ridiculous. The snarkiness of people on CC has become legendary and is equal only to the talent on here too. We have an awesome community on here and the potential just keeps growing, so leave so much negativity and mob mentality...
you shouldnt speak if you dont know what your talking about and to jump in and just stir the pot of trouble is worse than what intotheoven had been accused of.And just for the record I am on there everyday multi times and some of those items you guys have referred to as being not in stock wasnt a ploy.Some items they have been slow on getting back into stock for awhile..economy has hit us all. So as much I respect all of you I ask that you stop name calling and being mean...
I have a whole round set of fat daddios that are all 4inch tall. I use 2 flower nails and 325 temp and my baking strips, takes longer but once you get used to it, it's a breeze and I love making it 4 inches tall and then torting it 2 or 3 times depending on what the design is and what type cake also.
I got one, hubby bought it, a deluxe one and I deff recommend the cleaning tool, this is one awesome item!http://www.agbayproducts.com/
I am getting the same as all you too!