Posts by AmyGonzalez

Has anyone made a maple bacon cupcake??? please share your recipe I want to try making some.
Wow!!! This is great!
Looking for cake decorator in Corpus Christi, TX.Please pm for details.
another happy 1M user!!!
I think that is a funny topper, but I would not put something like that on top of my cake....just goes to show that there are all kinds of people out there, it's what makes us different.
it's hard all the way around. People seem too busy now a days to do anything period. I think your just gonna have to find what works for you best, but with the buisness of selling cakes you may have to deal with phone, appts, emails, texts......whatever it takes to make a sell. Hang in there
Sorry I got carried away.
OMG! I'm speechless! This cake is absolutely stunning! What a fairytale! You must have been in heaven that night! Congrats to you and Heath! You look amazing....absolutely stunning!
OMG! I'm speechless! This cake is absolutely stunning! What a fairytale! You must have been in heaven that night! Congrats to you and Heath! You look amazing....absolutely stunning!
OMG! I'm speechless! This is the cake of all cakes! Absolutely stunning! What a fairytale! You must have been in heaven that night! Congrats, You look amazing.....absolutely breathtaking!