Posts by littlejewel

I am a foodie and can’t believe what I am reading. People like what they grew up with, so much for telling kids to try new foods. I don’t know why this surprises me, after all isn’t McDonald’s still in business. I got used to my mother’s cooking as a child but I never learned to like something that was clearly inferior.  My mother never made a cake from scratch, at least I don’t remember her doing so, but I will take a good homemade cake over any box mix.  I also never got...
 I agree that the sister gave a exact photo of the cake:   I am so sorry this happened to you. I was not implying you don’t have the right to be upset, of course you do(  I would be to), just don’t give your sister the satisfaction of knowing it upset you. If my sister would have done something like that my feelings would have been hurt. It is unethical, but not illegal to copy someone’s design, that is, just because something is not illegal doesn’t make it right. I...
Not sure, but I don’t think you can copyright a cake design.  I wouldn’t be mad about someone copying my design, that’s probably something that happens to a lot of decorators that have websites. I would have been mad at my sister, sounds like she was trying to taunt you by having the woman to copy your design. I have very hateful and jealous mother that criticizes all of my pastry work (although I am practicing a skill, but she has no experience) , so I can relate.  It...
I am glad a wilton school instructor told me not to use DD on anything people plan on eating.  This speaks with before you think mentality is not acceptable in everyday face to face society and should not be acceptable when you are hidden in front of a computer screen or mobile device.  In my everyday life I had given people who speak without thinking first diagnoses as having diarrhea of the mouth. Unfortunately, from time to time  to I suffer from these symptoms. Next...
I havent checked my email in a few days. for that price I . would take both.
they are right on . about the cocoa .
where are you able to get it for 14·99? I went to crafts and it says 29·99
You poor thing, it must have been pain in the butt to make that cake. I thought vegans don’t eat animals or products produced from animals like: cheese, eggs, milk etc. I would go for a non-dairy whipped topping like dream whip, make sure you check the labels to make sure it vegan friendly.
That is very cool thing to do and encouraging to others on the forum.