Posts by cakeymom

Which is best when ink runs out?  More cartridges or buying the self refill bottles???    Does the Cylan run out quicker than the others because that is the one I am very low on????   I have a Canon iP3600.   Cakeymom
Spoke to Laurie and she was very helpful.  I will give it a try tonight.  I wish I worked close enough to home to run there during lunch.    I was upset last night but I feel better today and they(Icing Images) are helpful and support the products they sell.  I love this because customer service has become a dinosaur.   Cakeymom  
I am beginning to wonder if the only way that I'll be able to get 3" circles is to use full frosting sheets and cut the images out with punches.   Very upset......   Cakeymom
Of course when I try to use my edible printer to print some 3" circles it's after hours and Icing Images is closed.    I just tried it twice and the first time I had the clear part of the sheet facing up.  WAY OFF CENTER!!!  Then I put the clear end in first much better but STILL printing off to the left.  I followed the instructions to the tee.   And on the bottom two circles a small portion of the bottom of the image was cut off.    What a waste of two...
This sounds easy.  Thanks.   I have never worked with any type of graphic design software and it is a little intimidating.  I have been looking for a class but can not find one.  My son, however, knows a student at the local university where I work that is a rising senior and when school starts back up in a couple of weeks I am hoping that he will have time to give me some quick lessons based on what I want to do and him showing how to do it.  Fingers...
If you do not have a graphic design software it looks like there is a way to turn a docx document into a jpg I found a tutroial on youtube.   Has anyone done this to know if it works when using Icing Images iPrint for their frosting sheets with a precut design, such as a circle????   If not, what design software are you using and how user friendly is it?????     Cakeymom
It looks I should have done more research. My issue with the circles appears to be that for some reason when I try to print from the template using it in Word the measurements are off due to something being lost in transaction, for lack of a better explanation. The company was good and I sent the customer service dept my finished Word document and they aligned it and sent it back to me. GOOD. But I do have a question. I was told by another company that I needed some...
So, I did receive a template for the circles on the frosting sheet from the place I ordered the sheets from.   Last night I was already to print, when that little voice said, line it BEFORE you print by putting the template over the frosting sheet and much to my dismay they do not line up.  Mind you this is me eye balling it by holding it up to a light.   Can anyone tell me if you use frosting sheets with circles and if so where did you buy yours and did the...
I have my frosting sheet circles and my cookie dough ready to go.   Do I adhere to;    A plain cookie using what???                          Royal icing???                           Fondant???     Thanks in advance,   Cakeymom
Thanks!!!   They included it on the order confirmation page.  Silly Me     Cakeymom