Posts by makenice99

Help, I am new to the cake world. I took one baking class and found this site and now I am slowly going broke supporting my hobby. I have been baking from scratch for 3 months now. Nothing professional yet just testing the waters and getting my cakes out there; I am finishing course 2 of Wilton. I have made over 10 cakes using the same recipe and no problems till last night. I volunteer to make a cake for my nephew’s classes as well as 2 co-worker, brakes down to 6 cakes...
Help,I am new to the cake world. I took one baking class and found this site and now I am slowly going broke supporting my hobby. I have been baking from scratch for 3 months now. Nothing professional yet just testing the waters and getting my cakes out there; I am finishing course 2 of Wilton. I have made over 10 cakes using the same recipe and no problems till last night.I volunteer to make a cake for my nephew’s classes as well as 2 co-worker, brakes down to 6 cakes...
I am new to the cake world and this forum. I love yall of the cupcake. I have reviewed the tutorial and want to try them this week. However, I am confused. Am I baking cupcakes and also a cake to make cake calls that I will fill into the fondant tops which will be placed on top of the cupcakes? Or is the fondant cover just being placed over the baked cupcake? Help. I am very confused with that point.
Hi,I am new to the cake decorating world & this site but I love it. I started taking the Wilton cake decorating classes and last week was my second class. I am hooked. We did the rainbow transfer trace to the cake. I was just wondering what other books or magazine are out there that offer these transfers. I went to Micheals and my cake supply place but I couldn't find anything.HelpThanks,Grace