Posts by cake_sista

Hi,I run a fastly growing home-based bakery in cedar hill, tx and I am looking for a part time assistant to help with phone calls, emails, and light-moderate cake decorating help. Will train the right person. Please let me know if anyone in the area is interested.You can email me as well shevon@partycakesbyshevon.com
I have an order for tiered cake using the Crystal clear cake divider set from wilton, which i have used before. The only thing is my customer wants the middle and bottom tier to be staggered a bit (not sitting directly in the middle, like normal) Can this be done the same as if I were doing then directly in the middle. I am worried that it will tilt over since there is a 3rd tier on top of the middle tier and that one is not supposed to be staggered. I am taking all...
Hello Everyone! I have a question...I have a request for a Men's Dress hat cake and I don't know where to begin. I have carved a few cakes but none quit this difficult, any suggestions?Also, how much would charge for this type of cake?I have attached a picture of the type of hat. Thank you in advance!Cake Sista www.partycakesbyshevon.com