Posts by sugarchicone

I have had bad luck with this. When you take a buttercream air brushed cake out of the freezer as it thaws it forms moisture beads on top and sides of the cake and the air brush runs.
Sugar Cup Chassis!Street Sweets!
THE CUPCAKE GYPSY!Though I would spell it Gypsie! I think it looks cute that way.CUP-N-GO!THE ROYAL CUPCAKE COACH!
Gee Indydebi sounds like you had a "I Love Lucy episode"!!!
WOW! Your doing a good job holding out. They've been at me for over a year. They send me the monthly newsletter anyway. I just can't decide right now to take the plunge or not. What's your take on it. Have they told you what all they'll do for you?
WOW! Your doing a good job holding out. They've been at me for over a year. They send me the monthly newsletter anyway. I just can't decide right now to take the plunge or not. What's your take on it. Have they told you what all they'll do for you?
www.americancakedecorating.com (every other month magazine)also on that site there is mailbox news magazine that you can order(everyother month).Personally I like American Cake better because it has featured projects that teach you decorating techniques in fondant and buttercream.Mailbox News has decorated cakes by pros. and amatures for cake decorating ideas. You can submit your own photos and possibly be featured in it.Hope this helps you out.
www.americancakedecorating.com (every other month magazine)also on that site there is mailbox news magazine that you can order(everyother month).Personally I like American Cake better because it has featured projects that teach you decorating techniques in fondant and buttercream.Mailbox News has decorated cakes by pros. and amatures for cake decorating ideas. You can submit your own photos and possibly be featured in it.Hope this helps you out.
It's a bakery machine used for dough. You take your dough put it in the sheeter and it will come all rolled out to the thickness you want like rolled out pizza dough. It works sort of like an old ringer washing machine. I bought one about a year or so ago but have not set it up to use it permanently in my bakery. I got mine used on Ebay shipped to my house for 900.00. PinkZiab could you tell me the largest width the sheeter you used at pink cake box would get. ...
Has anyone thought of using a sheeter to help roll out your Fondant instead of rolling it all out by hand?