Posts by KieslerKakes

I have to make a wedding cake in June for a friend and they want a fondant covered cake. What's your favorite fondant, recipe, are you familiar with faux fondant, if so please give me information.Thanks
I'm making a cake in a couple of weeks and the person wants a bouquet of real flowers on the top layer. How do you attach the flowers to the top of the cake, do you trim down the stems, how does the bouquet stay together? Many questions, help!
I'm making a cake in a couple of weeks and the person wants a bouquet of real flowers on the top layer. How do you attach the flowers to the top of the cake, do you trim down the stems, how does the bouquet stay together? Many questions, help!
Great video, thanks.
If you go to mycakeschool.com the author shows how to do thi technique.
This is too weird, I had a request for orange cupcakes with orange buttercream icing this week. I used DH cake mix and Sharon's BC icing recipe with Orange oil extract and boy did it turn out great. I wanted to roll in the icing it was so good. I got my DH mix at Walmart some time ago.
I too want to thank Sharon for the DVD's and attending the 2nd Annual KY Cake Contention in Georgetown KY on May 21st, 2011. It was great to met her and attend her flower class. Sharon is a wonderful person with alot of talent. I appreciate her and her friend taking the time to start some of the flower pieces for the class. Have a great day Sharon!
Unlimited, I wanted to also thank you for the instructions. They will be very very helpful.
Thanks Sassy74 and IndiDebbie, I so appreciate both of your help and the pictures. This is exactly what I needed to know.
How do I start applying buttercream roses to a three tiered cake? I'm making a baby shower cake and the customer wants roses cascading down the cake. Does anyone have good tips or instructions on how to do this. I have never applied cascading flowers before. Thanks