Posts by rmelendrez

In addition...what makes cupcake liners peel away from the cupcake. I've tried greaseproof liners, filling the liners 2/3 full, letting the cc's cool in the pans, etc. etc. Thanks everyone for your help!
Join your Chamber of Commerce and get on board with the various networking groups that are a fit for your business.
I use Edible Paint by The Sweet Palette...email at swtstampen@aol.com or contact at 602-703-0112. I purchase my paint at Susan Carberry's shop, The Cake Cottage, in Murrieta, CA...www.thecakecottage.netGood luck
I am in So Ca and became legal this year and I would be happy to share some 411 and point you in the right direction. Please feel free to PM me and we'll go from there.But, most importantly and I cannot stress this enough, that in CA it is illegal to use your residential kitchen for food prep for sale. Our state will and has knocked on doors and it's not worth the risks/fines.
I use cookie cutters for my numbers which works like a charm. Check-out the kitchen isles in stores like TJ Max, Ross etc etc. Some great little finds are hiding on their shelves!!!
Since you did not have a shop, as a customer the first question I would ask is where do you bake?
Non-issue for me
Calling on CC members in Southern California...There are several CC'ers who would like to meet for lunch...Thank you indydebi for this fantastic networking idea! Please PM me by Friday July 24th if you are interested!!!CheersRachel
What a fantastic idea...Any CC'ers in Orange County or the Inland Empire in Southern California interested in doing lunch? Count me in and I'll gladly coordinate the meet n greet! Cheers, Rachel
I love it LOL!