Posts by Cupcake2

looking for a nice recipe, can't find one anywhere.
My niece is turning 16 and would like the male version of the torso cake withbikini? Anyone made a Male torso before? only the top half ofcourse! if so Could you show pic?
Thanks!There any sweetie ideas. like cars made of waver biscutes?
Thanks!There any sweetie ideas. like cars made of waver biscutes?
HiAnyone help me with little treats excluding cupcakes or cakes for a 2year olds birthday.the theme is animals for a Boy.! Thanks
thanks
ThanksI was thinking of a 3D one. but a small one .the idea I have is to put it on a number 2 cake, and have the animals "walking" the cake as they enter the ark? Bit complicated I know.Any Ideas?
Hi I'm want to make a Noah's ark with icing and not sure how to go about it? Has anyone made one before or know of how to make one. thanksIt is for a Two year old birthday.
Hi thereI wanted to know if anyone could assist on how to make a Miniture Noag's ark, does not have to be exact. Just look like a ark and not a Boat.! Any Ideas? Thanks
Eurica!!! carrielynnfields, You just got me thinking of a nice idea! Now to put it into place...How does a Noag and animals going into a ARK (using the two's twists and turns are the road/forest) Can't explain it nicely!! Thanks anyway that got me thinking!!!