Posts by snowynight

I have a wedding coming up on July 26 so I have a little time. The bride wants a special chocolate grooms cake for the grrom who is in the Army. She wants it to look all military. My idea well has run dry. Could sure use some help. Thank you, Thank you, in advance!! Kathy
Good Luck to you!!!!!! I'll keep my toes, fingers and I'd even cross my eyes if it would help. I just know that you will get it. Things happen for a reason.
I took one wilton course and that was it. The rest I am self taught. If I see something I'm not sure of I just keep practicing until I get it right. I am licensed by the state and for years all my business was by word of mouth. It's just this past year I have started advertising by other means, and I'm glad I waited. If you want to change your business name I would wait just a little while until your customers get used to the new faces.
I've baked the wondermold pan without the middle rod. Just bake it at 325. it takes a little longer but all of mine have come out fine. Hope that helps?
I've baked the wondermold pan without the middle rod. Just bake it at 325. it takes a little longer but all of mine have come out fine. Hope that helps?
I have it and love it. It's very easy to use and has helped me out alot. I have had no problems at all.
My secret is all the great people that have helped me on CC. You guys are the greatest. And with my BC recipe letting the margarine or butter come to room temp. before using. And after 27 years my DH. He's my biggest cheering section.
I hope this works. I just changed my avatar. It's my hubby and our dog Candy. She likes to relax in his lap. If this doesn't work it's just a little gray haired lady. "That's Me"
I sell jumbo muffins that range from 3.00 to 3.25 depending on the flavor and a regular size muffin that runs 2.00 to 2.50 also depending on the flavor. They go over real well in the morning as well as luch time.
You did a really nice job. The roses are beautiful.