Posts by kelly620au

Just wondering how long short bread cookies keep for once baked, in an air tight container? I need to do some for my baby shower and do not want to be baking cupcakes and cookies at the last minute!Thanks in advance...Kelly
Hi All,Just wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of where I can view/read a tutorial on how to make people figurines? I am looking at trying to make a Bride and Groom, but dont know where to start???Doesnt matter where, on here or on the net Im all for ideas. I am in Australia too, so I can't attend overseas classes. Thanks in advance.Kelly
I have received a request to do the below cake for a baptism - the lady would like it pretty much the same only I am putting an elephant on the cake instead of the 2 bears. What kind of price should I be charging? She is having a 10inch square to feed 50 people. This cake looks to be 6inch high. She has not said if she wants it 3 or 6 inchs high however I think this cake would lose its effect if it was not 6inch high. It will be a homemade mud cake.I am only starting out...