Posts by ColeAlayne

Okay I just got word...the cake cannot have any sugar, sugar substitues or egg whites.Any recipes?
I was asked to make a smash cake for a 1 year old with no sugar and no egg whites. They requested a carrot or banana cake. I'm at a loss here...any help???
I think you just need to make sure the fondant is a little damp so the image will stick. Last time I did one, I got a paper towel damp and wiped the fondant surface with it. It worked well.
I was so excited to post my 1st baby shower cake but once I did, it didn't get nearly the reaction I was hoping for. It was late night and during the upgrades...http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1425584These are also my current pride and joy. http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1414719&sub=1414877The Black and White album shows that it has zero pictures in it for some reason
I love the RI idea and will use it on my next cake. Normally I use wrapping paper and clear contact paper. You can also find some cute contact prints. i just wrap my board like a present. I also love using the craft foam boards you can find at any craft store. They are more durable than a cardboard and do come in several colors. they work well with the clear contact paper.
How do I cover a square cake with fondant and eliminate the seems???I have to do normal squares and then I have a 8" square which will be 12" tall...help!
How do I cover a square cake with fondant and eliminate the seems???I have to do normal squares and then I have a 8" square which will be 12" tall...help!
I'm flattered when people don't want to cut my cakes but I also get annoyed. I spent all this time baking and decorating now just eat the thing!!! If I was just doing it for looks, I could have made it out of something that wasn't edible and saved myself a lot of time.
I like the "Thanks for all you have done" that is different. But the "Take this job and shove it" gave me a good laugh!