Posts by ColeAlayne

This is my way of improvising since I don't have an airbrush system
imcakin-Wow! That is georgeous and your bc edges are perfect. I haven't tried painted on bc yet. I'll be trying that out soon though. Thanks.
How many of you routinely paint cakes? I just did this one and loved it! It was a nice change from the usual.http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1716618
I don't see anything that would require refrigeration. I just don't know if the dough chunks will turn to mush.Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Icing/FillingIngredientsFROSTING BASE:1-3/4 cups confectioners sugar1/2 cup unsalted butter, chilled1/8 teaspoon salt1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract1 tablespoon milkEggless cookie dough (recipe below) EGGLESS COOKIE DOUGH:1/4 cup butter, softened1/4 cup brown sugar, plus 2 tablespoons2 teaspoons water1/2 teaspoon vanilla1/2 cup flour1/4...
Doesa cake filled with egg-less cookie dough filling have to be refrigerated?
She's having a boy and loves blueberry cake. I was a little hesitant to do all blueberry cake because most people probably do not prefer it but perhaps I could do the blueberry filling. I was also thinking about a cookie dough filling because that is her favorite ice cream.
I have a baby shower cake for 50 this weekend for my cousin. 1/2 of the people just ate my white chocolate and lemon cakes last weekend and I was hoping to throw something different at them. Any suggestions?
I have put several fondant cakes in the fridge with no problems. This one is so big that it won't fit in my side-by-side refrigerator and I didn't want to transport it to my sister's and back just to use her fridge. The fondant is firm and they will be picking it up in 1/2 hour to an hour. I just hope the frosting doesn't bubble out the bottom black layer of fondant. I can't wait to get this cake out of my house!!!!!!
There is a sinking Thomas cake sitting on my counter to be picked up tomorrow night. I am worried the fondant at the bottom is going to buckle and crack during transport. I do not have a fridge big enough to put it in. Should I put it in the freezer for a while before the pickup?????http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1681223
Thanks everyone!