Posts by PRcakes

Thanks, any other suggestions will be appreciate it!!!!
Thanks, any other suggestions will be appreciate it!!!!
Im using the wilton recipe that is in here, but i put everything exactly how the recipe calls! and for some reason is not working and i need it SOON!!!!
Im doing a royal icing, and for some reason I have a lot of little balls and no icing, ive been mixing for about 15 min on high speed. Is there something wrong? Should I keep mixing, whats up with this royal icing??
BUMP TO MEE!! SOMEONE????ANYONE???
Im doing a WASC how long im supposed to bake that type of cake...Also im baking two 9" round and two 6" round, is the baking time still the same as if is only two????I know ive been a pain in the *** today, im sorry all of you!
Thank you guys!!!
OK, im not stupid, dumb or anything...The thing is that im latina, well im confused with the teaspoon and tablespoon terminations...which one is the big and which the small?? I know this is dumb but dont think im dumb im just a confused latina!!! Thank you guys!!
sounds really good!!!Thank you all for your replies!!!!Im going to start to bake!!!
BUMP for me!!!!!PLEASEEEEEEEE SOMEONEEEEE ANSWER MEEEEEEEE IM IN REALLY NEED!!!Im used to scratch cakes, and this uses white cake mix so should I add the syrup to make it moist or should I live it the way it is!!?????