Posts by cupcakers

So silly question on the silver cupcake liners there is a white liner in between each one do you bake in the white liner or is it just so the silver ones don't stick???
I HAVE MADE BOX TOPS FROM STYROFOAM AND JUST SAT THEM ON TOP OF THE CAKE ALSO
How on earth do you get the pink color watermelon?? I have a wedding cake this weekend with it and I have tried everything please help me with colors somebody..
I'm so excited I just ordered the Cricket Cake who has it out there and what do you think??
I agree your bag is to full and your icing to stiff.
I use Wilton Ivory it works great for a soft off white color
The ruffle looks like a strip of fondant made thin on your foam with a ball tool like you do your flowers with you could attach with water with a little fondant in it or good old royal. Good Luck
Another WMI here ! I love it I have been at Michael's for almost two years. I still keep in touch with my first class we all go out to dinner every so often.
Thank you thank you! I would have never though of that! I went right to my closet pulled out a old sweatshirt cut out the zipper and already have one made. What would we do without CC
Love all the zippers on purses here. How in the heck do you make them? I can't get one to look right. HELP I havs a purse cake this weekend!