Posts by Lejla

OK, Let's see if I can be half as clever as you guys.-Checkers board(the kind that stands up) for flower drying.-Clay tools for fondant.- Doll house section for floring mats,they make excelent impression mats.- doubled zip-lock bags for icing-frosting.- Bamboo sticks for tiered cakes(already sharpened)Geez, I guess I can't compare to you guys.Keep on though I want to learn more.
Awww, now I feel special.Who wouldn't just love this site.You guys just gave me my confidence back.I think I'm going to continue caking.Yesterday was just a very long day I guess.But yeah,even though this cake gave me such an terrible time.I'm pretty happy with the outcome of it.But ofcourse it would of happend without CC.So I can't take all of the credit for myself.Thank you guys.Lejla
OK, guys.I finally got guts to try to fix the eye and lift a check up a little bit.Tell me what do you think.Thank you for your great help.I would never be able to figure this out.You guys are great as always.Thank you again.
LOL,I know the feeling.I'm in the suspense too .I didn't deliver it yet.I just got it done a couple of hours ago.I don't have to deliver it until tomorrow afternoon.I'm still considering an eye idea.I'm just so sick of it right now, I don't even wanna see it yet.But I have whole half of a day tomorrow.That way I will be able to have fresh start on it.You guys made me feel much better,but I still don't know if I can bring myself to open up the refigerator.I'll post the...
Thank you guys. Thank you for being honest with me.This is exactly why I posted it, even though it was real emarrassment.I like idea of moving an eye up a little bit.I really think it would improve the size of the head.But I'm soooooooooooooo done with this cake.I don't really care if I have to give to her free of charge.I don't know, maybe I'm being all nonsense now.Can't you tell I had a long day .Thank you for being so kind and encouraging.When you have a day like this,...
Look at this thing!!!O my Lord, I have been working on this thing since 7am this morning, and now it is 2:45pm.Apsolutely and completely hidious .It's head is is like three times bigger than it should be. I knew I would not be able to pull this one out.From now on when someone asks me to do a horse, I will just have to flat out reffuse it.You know I had feeling that this would not work.So I told lady I'd charge her $28 dollars for it.At least I won't be so humiliated,...
Maybe some crayons, a school bus.Some of his favorite cartoon characters with backpack on their backs.Maybe some colors that would go with the colors from his clasroom.Geez......I really don't have any idea as to what else to sugest.Good luck though.
I didn't think it would work either. I tried that once with pantastic-plastic horse cake pan.A boy let me tell you.If you have never seen a cake disaster you should of seen this one.The whole thing crubled right in my hands.Not counting the fact that if I wanted to glue two half together I needed a mirror image of the original one.You simply could not bake two cakes and glue them together having the smooth sides on the outside.That is why I was trying to find a lamb pan,...
See, this is what Im talking about.Even more sweet people.This is why CC is my regular hangout,lol. Darcat, I have never heard of 3D ponny cake pan.I looked at some of the pictures of 3D horses here on CC,and all of the ones I really liked and was looking for said that they used 3D lamb pan.So i figured there was no way around it.I guess my "brunnete " roots are showing through,lol.
Awww,you made me feel really special now.Even thou I already got one, you have no idea how much it means to me that you were willing to this for me. It makes me realize that the world isn't that bad after all.You are really sweet.Thank you for being such a sweet person .Lejla