Posts by peasacake

Anyone recommend an air brush to buy? Are they difficult to use as with alternating colors, getting different hues, cleaning, etc. You have to buy special liquid colors, right? Thanks!
Anyone recommend an air brush to buy? Are they difficult to use as with alternating colors, getting different hues, cleaning, etc. You have to buy special liquid colors, right? Thanks!
Awesome. Thanks Aobodessa!
Am I cutting it too close???
Will someone please ensure me that an 11 inch will yield 35 wedding servings? It just doesn't seem enough, but I really don't want or have time to rebake.
Hi! I think the Reese's would be wonderful. You wouldn't have any problems with that.Here is what I have for a filling guide. I've had it for a while and don't remember where I found it.AMOUNT OF FILLING NEEDEDRound 5"- 1/4 cupRound 6"- 1/3 cupRound 7"- 2/3 cupRound 8"- 3/4 cupRound 9"- 1 cupRound 10"- 1 1/4 cupsRound 11"- 1 1/2 cupsRound 12"- 1 3/4 cupsRound 14"- 2 1/3 cupsSheet Cake 9 x 13"- 1/2 cupSheet Cake 10 x 15"- 2 cupsSheet Cake 12 x 18"- 3 1/3 cupsAs for the...
Anyone freeze cakes covered with poured ganache for future tastings? I made one tonight to test how it will do. I'd appreciate anyone's input!
So, I have Jenn-air double ovens. They have issues being consistant. In building a second kitchen special for baking cakes, I want to have a dependable oven. Anyone have suggestions, Pleeease! Thanks!!!
I'm headed to Phoenix tomorrow. I know they have Smart and Final's there. I'll check it out! Thank you!