Posts by rochelle0123

Hello Everyone!I am looking for small hard candy molds to make small candies, similar to old fashioned candies. Approximately 1/2 inch in diameter would be perfect.I've searched the internet and cannot find them. Does anyone have an idea where to purchase these?Thank you!
The mousseline cream is from here:http://www.baking911.com/asksarahbb/index.php?showtopic=913Toward the bottom of the first post it talks about variations...I just add in caramel flavoring, the kind you would buy for gourmet coffees.
I would do a square or 1/4 sheet cake, frost it in a light blue and swirl in white frosting on the top, using the back of a spoon to create "waves".For the dolphins I would do either the chocolate like cakesonoccasion mentioned, or rice krispies molded to that shape and covered in fondant. For the fairy I would mold her out of gumpaste or find a fairy ornament at the craft store. Maybe you can build up one corner of the cake with a cupcake and frosting, like a big wave,...
This is my Amaretto Cake:Amaretto Crème Brulee – Amaretto and vanilla bean butter cake with caramel mousseline cream and sprinkled with crisp bits of caramelized sugar.
I've been doing just that! Plus, every time my son plays with his Play Dough, I start looking at the tools and seeing if I can use them for gumpaste I found on Ebay some great E-Books on creating faires and such from polymer clay that I think will work great with gumpaste. I will be making Tinkerbell for a cake in June and am hoping these tips will come in handy.
Yes, I have to edit that still. I want it to lead to a seperate page that shows just that cake and the feedback for it. I still have to work on that.
You would need to have a license in the city that you do your bookkeeping from. For example, I had an internet business for a while and had to have a business license for the city where I paid my bills from and then have a resale license in that state (CA). The internet doesn't remove any of the restrictions of commercial kitchens, taxes, etc. As far as ebay, I would guess they are only trying to sell to people in their area and using ebay as a marketing tool. I can't...
I went through www.godaddy.com and got my domain name for $2.00 because I purchased a hosting package through them also for $5.00 per month. I found a free website template on the internet and happened to have Frontpage to create it. I paid someone $19 through an ebay auction to create a logo for me and the rest was just my photos and text I wrote.So for an upfront cost of $17 or so and lots of practice and finding free stuff on the internet I got my website up. Of...
I created my site using a free template I found online. I used a stock image for the homepage, but the rest are my cakes. As soon as I can do another cake I will switch out the home page.One problem I am having is my logo. In Frontpage it looks crisp and clear, but when I upload the page it looks fuzzy. Anyone out there who has experience with this know why? Did I do something wrong?Also, I had the logo created for $19 through an ebay auction. If you need a logo...
ttatummm - Where in Oregon do you live? I just moved here a few months back and noticed there wasn't anything here either. Maybe we need to start something -Rochelle