Posts by dolphins256

Hi Everyone,If anyone is interested I have an ebay auction with 7 ACD magazines and 4 Mailbox news magazines up for auction. I started the auction at .99 and it ends in 4 days. Here is the linkhttp://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150237056729&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DSellingIf this post is inappropriate please let me know and I will take it off.ThanksPaula
Hi Everyone,I just found out about this information. Duff Goldman is going to be judging a cake contest tomorrow (October 17th) at the Sport Fit in Severna Park Maryland. It's too late to enter a cake but if you just want to be able to meet him it will probably be fun to attend. I know that there will be 25 cake entries and that 100% of the fees will go directly to the Susan G. Komen Foundation.The event starts at 8am and ends at 8pm. The address is Sport Fit551...
I would love one also. I'm going to try my first attempt in November and would love some help first. Thanks.
You son is absolutely beautiful, he looks like a little doll. Congratulations on the new addition.
Congratulations and good luck.
I don't have any advice since I only make cakes for family b-days but I just wanted to say good luck and I hope everything goes well. GOOD LUCK!
Hi Everyone,Thought some of you might be interested in this.ACD is having a cake decorating competition. Here is the prize.We are looking for fresh new cake designs to feature in our American Style column. Finalists will receive a free 1-year subscription to ACD, and one randomly selected finalist will also win a grand prize of $250!I'm going to try to link the information but I'm not really good at that. If it does not work you can go to the American Cake Decorating...
What about chocolate transfers. I have not tried these yet but it might be easier to do if you are set on doing all of the characters. Maybe you can do a tiered cake of the swamp with the transfers. Just an idea. Good luck.
Your cake looks great. It does look like it took a lot of work but looks well worth it. I'm still very new at this and I have only done a couple of cakes but my most time consuming was my gift box cake. I was happy with it and my mom loved it (it was for her 51 b-day).
Congratulations on the win. Your cake and cookies are great.