Posts by poody1

How about "This One's For The Girls!" theme? It can be anything from personal favorite ideas to frilly extravagant ideas. Strictly girly stuff. Girl Scouts, chick flicks, lacey, pink, poofy...... whatever floats your boat. Maybe even the opposite route with tomboy ideas( just thought of my softball playing - home coming queen) lol. Anyway, that's my thought for the hour.
Great haunted house mbelgard! Great Job on the decorations. It's really cute. The tree is the most mysterious looking part to me.
Love the littel cake balls rincewind. Oops, they are cake balls aren't they? Anyway, they are too cute! Here's the URL to the site for my pic. Hope it works for all. Never again will I use a regular box cake mix without doctoring it up first!! http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo-1123013.html
Yeah I'm having the same problem viewing pics as well. I saw the Thanksgiving pics window but couldn't get in. Hmmm not sure if family would want to cut into a turkey shaped cake, although it's a cute idea.
Waaaaa CC won't post my pic or URL. Can't even view pics in galleries at all!
I love this idea Melvira! The cakes presented in this topic are so cool! Here's my entry for the month. The "Dark" part of this cake was the closet I locked myself in after creating it! The "Mysterious" part was the fact it didn't fall apart (before) I put it on the table, just soon after!
ok found it. go to this site. [url]http:allrecipes.com/Recipe/Southern-Comfort-Cake/Detail.aspxRead the reviews as well. They had a great idea for an icing for the cake as well. Hope this helps.[/url]
You could make white cupcakes with pink frosting and make little white fondant or candy tiaras sprinkled with the luster dust or sugar crystals for the tops. I'm not that good myself but have seen it done. Turns out quite cute.
You could make white cupcakes with pink frosting and make little white fondant or candy tiaras sprinkled with the luster dust or sugar crystals for the tops. I'm not that good myself but have seen it done. Turns out quite cute.
Red Velvet is as southern as it gets I think but you could look into maybe a reciepe that uses "Southern Comfort"(the liquor) and pecans. I'll have to dig a bit to see if I can find the reciepe for you. I want to say it's called a "Southern Comfort Cake".