Posts by OhMyGoodies

Thank you Ladies! I appreciate all the help. Any more ideas/tips/tricks are welcome!!! I'm going to try the MMF first and see how that works if I can't manage it I'll definatly get the gumpaste.
Hey gang, been a while but I'm back and in need of some help! I have a client that wanted 2 cakes for her 2 daughter's. She's combining their birthday parties this year and each wanted something different. So they decided on High School Musical and Hannah Montana. So I came here in search of some ideas and she picked the most beautiful cake! Here's the link http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-photo_1180400.html now I'm having difficulty because I've never worked with...
A lil late but cupcakeshoppe, great link! Thank you so much! My husband who is a carpenter has been out of work for quite some time due to economic layoffs and has been trying to find something around the house to do to keep him busy and I've wanted one of these "photo tents" for a long time for cakes and ebay selling and that link has helped so much! He's going to get busy making this right away! He even said he's going to make a few in different sizes lol.. Anyway thanks...
Thanks CookieMookie! Great tip
Thank you so much Jean!!! I will definately try them! I appreciate your time spent in gathering and typing them up for me! Happy Holidays!Becky
Anyone at all????
Ok I have an emergency! My grandmother has been gone for 5 years now and we all miss her so very much, but we also miss her cookies....The problem is I can not put my hands on her recipes anywhere! We have no idea where they are! They weren't hard recipes.. basics:**Chocolate Chip - (I have tons just need to find the right one)**Chocolate and Vanilla drop cookies... - perfectly round and puffed up in the center just a little and she would cover the vanilla ones in...
Thanks everyone! For some reason I'm not getting emails stating there is a reply. I'll have to investigate the Lorann oils and see what happens thanks so much!!! Anyone else that may have ideas is welcome to post I love new ideas on things!! Thanks for the recipes also!
I have a client that is requesting White Cake, Raspberry filling and Raspberry butter cream. How can I make the raspberry butter cream so that it stays white? She doesn't want the raspberry color just the flavor. So has stated that her fiance doesn't like fruit with seeds and she doesn't want it really fruity so I'm kind of confussed that she'd ask for raspberry filling and icing because raspberry is such a strong over powering flavor... but right now we're just trying...
I'm sorry I forgot to add the info that it's for about 20-25 people.The only other thing I can add about them is (since they didn't do anything during her pregnacy - he was born 7/31/08 )... only thing they've done this summer is move into a new house and remodel it before his arrival.Not much to do based on summer activities cause they didn't do much lol. I have I think 4 book pans lol... So I'll use that pan if I go with the book instead of carving and such...I too like...