Posts by CakesbyJam

I just moved to The Villages and am looking for any decorators in the general vicinity. Also want to know if you make your own buttercream or do you purchase a commercial brand.Thanks!
I make cupcakes with different colors of swirled icing, then sprinkles, a little bit of chocolate syrup and topped with a cherry. I would love to add the picture to this post but I don't know how! If I can figure it out I will send it..the cupcakes are always a big hit and look like an ice cream sundae.lainalee ..please tell me how you made the "popcorn cupcakes" they are sooo cute!
shooterstrigger...I am so sorry!! My cupcake order got the best of me and I couldn't get away!! I am planning on going to the next meeting! We all need to keep in touch!
Tiggy2 u r just too kind..that's why I luv ya! I'm gona try real hard and get my cupcake order done so I can go Sunday!I can't wait to meet everyone too!
Thank you
Thank you
I'm not very good but would love to give it a shot!
I'm having the same problem It takes me several attempts to be able to access CC .....Halifax keeps coming up and when I can access CC if I click on a Post it says..not found on this server. I see where they are doing maintenance..hopefully this will fix the problem.When I just went to post this...it says..can't find the server....I'll try to submit it again and hopefully it will only post once!
Thanks everyone for your info! I took the recipe right out of the Cake Doctor...needless to say I am trying a new recipe and not beating the mix longer than 2 minutes! As far as elevation goes..I'm smack dab in the middle of the midwest..got me on elevation!
Thanks!