Posts by keeshonjohnson

I love Gene Simmons. I can't find the picture of the cake though :0( Could you post it?
Another way is to use an apple coring tool. I use the round cylinder to cut a core out of the cupcake (not all the way to the bottom though). I then use the other end to "stamp" down the floor of the cupcake. Fill a piping bag with filling and squirt it in the hole, and then put the little piece back in. Ice as usual. I use lots of different things for fillings, flavored puddings are nice and Dream Whip works really well, can be flavored and is nice and stable at room...
I have a pile of cupcakes to decorate today for a party tonight, and my SMBC is very runny. Any tips would be greatly appreciated :0)THanksKeesha
Help please - I have a pile of cupcakes to ice and my SMBC is very runny. Any tips? ThanksKeesha
Help please - I have a pile of cupcakes to ice and my SMBC is very runny. Any tips? ThanksKeesha
Thanks, I will look for it :0)
I use butter and real vanilla to make my icing, it tastes great, but is ivory in color. Is there anyway that I can turn it white?
Not trying to hijack the thread, but how do you turn ivory buttercream white?
So I should have used gumpaste!!! I will try that from now on, thanks everyone :0)
I have made some fondant decorations for a cake for Friday and they don't seem to be drying very quickly. I need them to be dry so that they can stand up on their own. Does anyone have any tips?Thanks